Exclusive feelgood combi - 3 Stone pine cushions (30x20 + 40x40 + 60x40 cm) + 100 ml stone pine oil
incl. VAT plus delivery
In stockDelivery time: 7 day(s)
Exclusive price advantage and a high quality gift for you and your loved one
Stone pine cushions complete with 100% Stone pine wood filling:
- Consign your sleeping problems to the past. The essential oils of the stone pine will give you a better, more relaxing and a healthier sleep.
- In the mornings you will feel fitter, well rested and have more energy and a sense of improved wellbeing.
- The natural ingredients of the stone pine chippings are very healthy. They purify the respiratory tract, alleviate headaches and migraine and relieve stress, thereby strengthening both the heart and your circulation.
- Stone pine wood has a demonstrably positive effect on the nervous system.
- The essential oils in the stone pine wood can lower the heart rate considerably and will aid deep breathing. This has been scientifically proven by an highly renowned Insitute in Austria.
- As a result of its anti-bacterial properties the stone pine provides very effective protection against dust mites and moths.
- All our stone pine cushions have a very pleasant aroma and will remind you of a walk through the woods in the springtime.
- For maximum effect the cushion should be placed near your head.
- The full effect of the stone pine chippings will unfold over a period of approx. 6 – 12 months.
- TIP. Get your body used to the effect and power of the stone pine chippings slowly. At the beginning place the cushion on the side or at the end of the bed down by your feet. This will give your body time to adjust to the changes. After a week you can move the cushion up nearer to your head.
- All our stone pine cushions are exclusively hand made and filled with sustainable quality chippings from the stone pine. They are never bulked up with anything inferior. These are high quality untreated natural products sourced direct from the mountains in the Austrian Alps.
- In order to induce the promotion of a healthy relaxing sleep, we only ever use stone pine chippings with high resin content thus ensuring the very highest quality.
- The majority of stone pine chippings are characterised by their sustainability.
- The number of stone pines in Austria increases every year, mostly through natural growth and evolution but with some additional human planting.
- Regular exposure of the filling to fresh air will prolong the effectiveness and longevity of the product.
- Whenever you notice the effectiveness start to decrease, simply order a refill in whatever size and quantity you require.
- The zip guarantees safe and hygienic exchange of the stone pine chippings as and when required.
- The covers of all our cushions are 100% cotton.
- To boost the aroma you can put 1-2 drops of essential pine oil onto the cushion as required.
- All our cushions are available in a full range of various colours and sizes.
- This scented cushion is not suitable as a sleeping pillow.
Essential Stone pine oils
- The original essential stone pine oil from the Alps is a highly valued product, quite demanding in its production. It is made from pine needles, twigs and cones, as well as the wood of the stone pine and has to be manufactured gently using a process of water/ steam distillation.
- Essential stone pine oil is a high quality product made from 100% stone pine.
- It is highly effective in clearing or neutralizing bad indoor odours.
- Mixed with plenty of water it can also be used in a fragrance lamp or as a soothing aroma infusion in a sauna.
- This oil can be used to refresh all of the different chips we use in our various cushions – 1-2 drops every couple of weeks is sufficient.
- The practical safety zip provides for safe storage away from the kids.
- Not suitable for physical use.